Call for Project Application 2021-2023
About Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung (RLS)
Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung is one of the six major political foundations in the Federal Republic of Germany, tasked primarily with conducting civic education both at home and abroad. The foundation is closely linked to Die Linke, the German Left Party.
The foundation promotes a critical analysis of society and fosters networks of emancipatory political, social and cultural initiatives around Germany. Internationally, it participates in cooperative development projects and advocates for dialogue between the Global North and South conducted on equal footing. It aims to organize political education and disseminate information on the social relations governing our globalized, unjust and hostile world.
The international work is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
About RLS Office Palestine & Jordan
The office was established in 2008 in Ramallah and started as of 2013 to extend its work to Jordan. It collaborates with democratic and progressive Palestinian and Jordanian individuals and organizations and focuses on criticizing the current development framework and supporting discourse involving leftist alternatives. This includes a focus on fields of social and economic rights, feminism, self-determination, civic education and training.
It follows a comprehensive programme-oriented approach consisting of long-term partner projects, short-term activities, and office projects in the below mentioned fields.
RLS Objectives 2021-2023
For 2021-2023, RLS Office Palestine & Jordan will start a new programme cycle focusing on:
- Support of workers’ and employees’ initiatives affected by labour law violations in maintaining and enforcing their labor rights
- Support of young progressive actors and newly-established initiatives in their struggle to achieve political and democratic rights
- Support the development and promotion of alternative progressive approaches and policies in the field of social and economic rights, with a main focus on the education and health sectors
- Contribution of progressive political actors in national and international debates on current political developments
Call for Project Cooperation applications
- RLS Office Palestine & Jordan is inviting Palestinian and Jordanian civil society organizations that are working in the above-mentioned fields of work and that are interested in cooperating with RLS to express their interest by sending the “cooperation proposal application” to the following email:
The proposed project activities should not exceed the 31st of December 2021. Proposals without a detailed action plan and detailed budget cannot be considered.
- Please send the application by the 30th of September 2020 at the latest. Applications received after this date cannot be considered. You will be informed by the end of October if your proposal may be considered.
- For organizations that have been in previous cooperation with RLS, the maximum limit will be up to 35,000 Euro.
- For organizations applying as first time cooperation, the maximum limit will be up to 20,000 Euro.
Call for proposing One-Time-Events
- We do encourage organizations, initiatives, and individuals who work in the above mentioned fields and are interested in cooperating in a one-time-event (e.g. paper, work shop, political arts event) to submit their proposal
- Please send the application by the 17th of October 2020 at the latest. Applications received after this date cannot be considered. You will be informed by the end of November if your idea may be considered.
- The deadline for the second round of applications is the 17th of April 2021. Applications received after this date cannot be considered. You will be informed by the end of May if your idea may be considered.
- For the one-time-event: The maximum limit is 10,000 Euro
Kindly send your complete application to : Info.email@example.com , Insert “ Project application 2021” in the subject field.