Invitation of Tenders
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) is one of the six major political foundations in the Federal Republic of Germany, tasked primarily with conducting political education both in Germany and abroad. RLS is closely linked to Die Linke, the German Left Party. RLS considers itself an element of the broader democratic socialist movement. It is an institute for political education, a debate platform for critical thinking and political alternatives as well as a research center for progressive trends in society.
RLS maintains a regional office in Ramallah which is responsible for activities in the Palestinian Territories (West Bank, Gaza- Strip, East Jerusalem) and Jordan. (http://www.rosaluxemburg.ps/)
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung is looking for an evaluator for the evaluation of its regional programme Palestine / Jordan. The evaluation is carried out in a team together with an expert from Germany. It will be held in English and will cover the period 2015-2019. The evaluation is formative and aims to support organizational learning. It contributes to the orientation of the future regional program
If you are in
terested, please request the Terms of Reference at the contact address below.
Offer and deadlines
Please submit the following documents:
- a content offer about an evaluation study according to the Terms of Reference, including
timetable, in English
- total fees, as well as daily rates
- a detailed and meaningful CV
- informal explanations of your work and working practices that will show your experience in analyzing the impact of social organization activities in an international context, in particular political education, and evaluations thereof
- If you have experience with other important aspects of our tender / Terms of Reference, please also refer to it.
- High methodological competence, particular in qualitative and participative methods, high
- Evaluation experience, especially in the field of political education and civil society organization
- Very good knowledge of Arabic and English
- Good knowledge of Palestine and Jordan and the political and civic actors there
- Knowledge of work of German political foundations is an advantage
- Intercultural competence.
Documents of interested parties should be submitted by 04.05.2019 by e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org